Integrity is defined as the quality of being honest and having strong moral principles; moral uprightness. It’s much more than a definition or abstract concept — It’s a state of mind.
- It means doing the right thing – even if it hurts or costs
- Integrity is always doing what you said you would. If you can’t, then explain why and make it right.
- It means you admit to mistakes and fix them.
- If in doubt – err in favor of the other.
- It means Honesty. Telling the whole truth, not just the parts that suit your purpose.