Monitoring & Support Program
When I first started my IT Consulting Business, I wanted to provide good old fashioned quality, service and value for all of my clients. That meant taking every call and trying to help with any and all computer problems. I think of my customers as Partners and Friends. I’m also big on prevention, feeling that the individual user shouldn’t have to check with the IT Guy to keep things running smoothly on a daily basis. If they do their part with maintenance, they shouldn’t get a bill every time they need help via phone or email.That approach has served me well for over 10 years and I don’t want to change it. Unfortunately for me, my ability to respond to every request is rapidly declining because of time constraints. There just isn’t enough of me to go around and still maintain the same level of service.
I want to take better care of my loyal customers like you that have supported me over the years. This program will allow me to do that. My larger business clients have been using a Managed Services Program for years. Each program is tailored to the needs of that particular client.
I’m now releasing a new Monitoring and Support Program for my smaller and individual clients. This will enable me to help with the monitoring of your system—watch over things more closely and to provide the same high level of support you’ve been getting all along. In fact, I’m throwing in some additional services to make this new program an even better deal for you.
Here’s a brief outline of the program. Since this is new for me, at least with my smaller clients, I would really appreciate your feedback and thoughts on the structure and how I might make it better for you.
How Much Is It?
2 computers = $145 for six months coverage
3 computers = $200 for six months coverage
4 computers = $225 for six months coverage
What You Get For Each Computer on the Program for six month coverage:
1) 24/7 monitoring for Windows and hardware errors, at least 20 individual checks.
2) Email or phone notification of any issues discovered.
3) One hour of support either via phone and/or on demand remote access.
4) Remote and phone assistance for any Windows or other software update issues in addition to the one hour of regular support.
5) Priority status in my Job Que.
6) Free advice for anything security related via email or phone.
7) The same high quality, high touch service you’ve always received from me.
What You’ll need to do:
1) Sign up online using your credit card and PayPal Account. It’s a subscription program so it will renew every six months unless you cancel.
2) Perform all the steps shown on my Maintenance Guidelines sheet. Daily, Weekly, etc.
3) Be proactive and learn what you need to be safe online and keep things running smoothly.
4) Call or send me an email when you do get stuck.
5) Perform regular backups of your data.
6) Keep all of your software in a secure place in case disaster strikes and we need to reload things. Includes, CD’s, licenses, downloaded programs and applications.
What You Don’t Get:
1) Day to day maintenance. These are the things you need to take care of yourself.
2) On site support. That will be an extra charge.
3) Virus or Malware protection. You should have and maintain these programs for yourself.
4) Virus or Malware disinfection. If that occurs and we can’t resolve with regular scans, then an additional fee will apply.
5) Spam or constant emails from me. No sales pitch.
6) No refunds for unused services.
7) No payments by check. Only via credit card online via PayPal.
8) Networks with servers or are not supported with this program
9) No support for network infrastructure or peripheral devices (modems, wireless, routers, firewalls, printers, etc)
10) No support for mobile phones and devices.
Additional Services Available:
1) Backup systems or services. Either cloud based or with hardware and software on site..
2) Full Programs to completely manage specific units (Example: doing all the regular maintenance items for you)
3) Full time remote access support. (You wouldn’t have to be at the machine if it was running and online)
4) Network support for routers, modems, firewalls, wireless, etc.
5) Mobile device support such as smart phones.
6) Website implementation and support.
7) Implementation of cloud based services and programs.
Moving forward and for new clients, this will be my primary offering to support small office and home office computer users. If you are ready to go: Just click on the following link and sign up. Once that’s done, I’ll contact you to setup the monitoring portion of the program and make sure we get off to a good start.
If this sounds good to you, Click Here to Purchase.