Managed IT Services
Our primary offering is a customized Monitoring and Support Program. At the core is a 24/7 remote monitoring and management tool. This allows us to monitor all of your computers and deal with the important issues and exceptions first. From there we can add a wide variety of products and services based on your specific and unique needs. Typically the program is billed on a monthly basis to your credit card.
Some of the options for your program might include:
- 24/7 Monitoring for servers, laptops, and desktop computers
- Backup programs and services. Cloud based or local. File and folder and/or image based.
- Managed Antivirus protection
- Malware protection
- Employee Training
- Web filtering and protection
- Spam protection
- Regular maintenance and support
- Security analysis and consulting
- HIPAA Compliance Consulting
- Remote Assistance
- Updates and Patch Management
- Support for LOB (Line Of Business) applications
- Mobile device management
- Asset management and reporting
You’ve probably seen the term MSP. Typically it’s called a Managed Services Program. But what does that mean to you? What is managed and by who? How do you manage your computer system? What you really need is a computer system that works for you. One that helps you to get your business done.
That’s why we offer a Monitoring and Support Program. We monitor your system for problems 24/7. We put together a specific plan to then support and maintain that system.
In some cases we might do almost everything for you. In other cases — and especially for most small business — there are things you should and can do on a regular basis without having to pay for them.
Let’s face it — you are a small business. You can’t afford an IT company that does everything for you. We’ll be available to take care of the big and complicated issues. We’ll watch over things and let you know when a problem is looming. Let you know when it would be better to do it in a different way.
Let’s explore how this might work for your business. Then we can both sleep better at night!